The Coaching Perspective is about creating a business environment where each individual is not only aware of the company's vision and goals, but they are clear on their own vision and goals. It is an environment where each person strives to achieve a new personal best that also drives the company toward achieving its goals. It is an environment made up of support, encouragement and accountability, not one of just checks and balances or control and command.
- Individual coaching from the top executive to the newest entry-level position
- Individual coaching for people who want to sharpen their business skills
- Group coaching for work units, departments and project teams
- Organizational development and coaching for start-ups
- Strategic planning for established companies
- Training on specific skills in either group or individual settings
- Assessments and surveys